Saturday 17 August 2013

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far.

I have been off work for 5 months with a pro-lapse disc in my back, making cards and reading other card making blogs have kept me from going insane over this time.

My pile of cards is now starting to stack up and I have no item what to do with them, so I thought I would start to show them on my own blog.

I am very new to this blogging so please bear with me as I try to work it out and if anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to make the blog better, I would very much appreciate it.

Now onto the my card creations, I have picked out a couple from my stack to put on here today.

The image on this card is from Sherri Baldy and has been coloured using Pro-makers and framed using a Spellbinders die.  I have a stash of digital papers which I have collected over the years, so I am unable to tell you where they are from (I apologise).

I have finished the card off with ribbon from Ribbon Girl, paper flowers which I have made myself and heart pins which were in my stash of bits and pieces.

I am really short on information for this card.  The image and papers are, again, from my collection and as I only ever made cards for my own use, I never kept track of where these came from.

The card has been finished off with ribbon from Ribbon Girl, a paper flower made by myself and buttons from my stash.

Thats all for now, folks

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment