Sunday 29 September 2013

Fall Bestie

Good afternoon everyone

I'm on a roll today.  This card has been made for my Second Cousin for her to give to her Nan.


I have used three different pattern digital papers from my crafty stash.The image is from Sherri Baldy, which I have then coloured using ProMarkers in the colours of fall.


I went to a wedding last year and managed to collect some leaves that were scattered on the tables which are a perfect colour for this project.  I have used one in the top right hand corner and two in the bottom corner.  On top of the leaves I have place some yellow flowers which I purchased from my local £1 store.


To finish off, I have added a brown bow to the top right hand corner, Cosmic Shimmer Pearl glue and a "Birthday Wishes Nan" sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Love to Create - Colour Inspired
Loves Rubber Stamps - Show us your Fall Colours
Tuesday Throwdown - Clean and Simple
Sassy Studio Designs - Fall Colours
My Besties UK - Orange, Yellow and Brown

Hope you like my card.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment