Thursday 6 March 2014

Teddy Bear Love

Good evening crafters

Well today is the last day of my holiday and I have to say I have enjoyed being a lady of leisure, unfortunately the bills need to be paid.

Onto today's card which is a card for Mother's Day or can even be sent just to say I love you Mum.  I have used the colours pink and brown with a little touch of green.


I have started with a square piece of brown Centura Pearl with a boarder of pink Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue pearls.  Onto this I have layered a striped pattern digital paper.  I have then taken a piece of brown dotty digital paper and using the Spellbinders Delightful Circles, I have cut one large circle and layered this to the left hand side of the background.


A piece of white card stock has been running through an embossing folder and using the Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad, I have added soft colouring around the edges.  This has then been layered onto brown Centura Pearl.

The digital stamp is called Thank You Beary Much from Tiddly Inks.  It has been coloured in using ProMarkers, cut out and layered onto the embossed white card using Pinflair glue to give dimension.


Using the Crafty Sentiments Designs Medium Rolled Flowers die, I have made three roses from pink Centura Pearl paper.  These have been added to the bottom of the die cut circle and a pink leaf swirl has been added using the Spellbinders D-Lites Sprigs die.  I have also cut from the same pink Centura Pearl, a corner sprig using the Spellbinders D-Lites Corner Sprigs.

To finish the card, I have added Mum to the top of the chair using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die.

I am entering the card into the following challenges:

Seemacrafts - Something For Mum
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes / Use Dies Or Punches
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Lots Of Flowers
Let's Craft And Create - Embossing Wet Or Dry

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment