Sunday 13 April 2014

Butterflies

Good evening all

I hope everyone has had a good weekend and got lots of crafting done, unfortunately I have been at work for most of it so only managed to get one quick card made.

I have gone for a clean and simple look with butterflies and the main colours of lilac and blue.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Flower Power embossing folder.  Next I have added a soft colouring around the edges using the Memento Bahama Blue ink pad.  This background has then been layered onto lilac Centura Pearl card.


Using my Cameo Silhouette, I have then cut from white card stock, a free butterfly card front from Birds Cards and layered this onto the same lilac Centura Pearl.  Tiny lilac gem stones have been added to the butterflies.


The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers, cut her out and placed her at the bottom of the card.  Next I have cut a "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the Centura Pearl using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die.


To finish, I have cut from Centura Pearl, Sister using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
Craft Your Challenges - No Designer Papers
Passion For ProMarkers - So Sentimental
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Robyn Fetish Challenge Blog - Must Have Hat In Image
One Stitch At A Time - Use A Digi
Sentimental Sundays - Embossing
My Besties UK Challenge - Clean And Simple
Paper Crafting Journey - For That Special Lady
Crafty Hands Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
A Gem Of A Challenge - Spring Is In The Air

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment