Thursday 24 April 2014

Let's Bake

Good evening everyone

Today's card in made in the colours of blue and lilac with a hint of yellow in the image.  I love this digital stamp, it is so cute and has two girls to colour.


I have randomly stamps a pattern onto white card stock using Perfect Medium and heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Lake Lustre embossing powder.  Next I have run the card through the Die'sire Embossalicious Grande Dots embossing folder and added a subtle shading using a blue ink pad.

Two panels have been cut from lilac Glitter card and layered top and bottom of the background.  Then I have taken a smaller piece of lilac Centura Pearl card stock and embossed it using a Spellbinders hearts embossing folder.  To finish the background, I have cut a triangle shape from white card stock and embossed with a different embossing folder.  I'm not sure what this one is called.


The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy.  I have colour them using ProMarkers, cut them out and layered them onto the background using Pinflair glue to add dimension.

The bow has been made by taking a piece of spiders web and trying a knot in the centre.  I have added a string of glitter beads and a gemstone to the centre of the bow.


To finish, I have added blue flat back pearls to each of the corners.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Inky Chicks - Shabby Chic
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze Challenges - Creativity Strikes
Creative Inspirations - Cute Characters
Addicted To Stamps And More - Make Your Mark
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment