Sunday 6 April 2014

The Hangover

Good evening all

What a day at work, I'm not sure how many pairs of hands my boss thinks I have, but it certainly isn't enough for the amount he was expecting me to do today.  It's so nice to come home and relax by making a card.

This one is a funny male card with the main colours of blue and yellow with just a touch of pink.


I have started with a square piece of patterned digital paper and layered it onto blue card stock.  Next I have cut out four circles using a Spellbinders die from three matching digital papers.

I have also cut out a larger circle again using a Spellbinders die from white card stock.  This has then been embossed using an embossing folder and inked with the Memento Paris Dusk ink pad.

These have all been layered onto blue card stock.


The digital stamp is called Dog Walk from Kenny K Downloads.  I have colour it in using ProMarkers and layered it onto blue card stock.

I have then printed from the computer, the sentiment "The Birthday Hangover", mounted it onto blue card stock and placed it onto the embossed circle.


To finish the card I have added blue flat back pearls to each corner.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Passion For ProMarkers - Give Us A Laugh
Tuesday Throwdown - A Portion Of A Digi
Little Red Wagon - Make It Masculine
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - All Boy

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment