Thursday 19 June 2014

Sweet Baby Girl Fairy

Good evening all

More housework today, I am determined to spring clean the whole house before I go back to work on Monday.  Tomorrow is going to be ironing day and the amount I have got, it will probably take two days.  I think there is items in there that have been forgotten about.

I wasn't sure on where this card was going tonight, but the colours are very baby looking so decided on that as the theme.  The digital stamp is one that I have had in my files for a long time.  I can't work out where it's from.  I did think it was A Day For Daisies, but I can't find it on the website, so please, please if anyone knows, can they tell me.


I have printed a square piece of blue gingham digital paper, distressed the edges and layered onto pink Centura Pearl card stock also with distressed edges.

Next, I have taken a panel of blue Centura Pearl and wrapped pink gingham ribbon around it.  Again, the edges have been distressed.


Using the Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, I have cut out one from pink Centura and one from blue Centura and layered them onto the background.  A centre panel has been cut from white card and I have added Stampendous Frantage Shabby White embossing enamel.  The digital stamp has then been cut out and layered onto this using Pinflair glue to give dimension.


I have then cut out six butterflies using the Memory Box Pippi Butterfly, three from blue Centura and three from pink Centura and layered them up.

To finish, I have printed off a sentiment from my computer and again, distressed the edges.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem Of A Challenge - Use Gingham Ribbon And / Or Design Paper
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Something With Wings
Come And Get It Challenges - Fairy Fantasy
1366x768 Wallpaper tree, sun, blue, lilac, krone, spring, flowering, from below, light
The Crazy Challenge - For The Little Ones
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Inspired By Colour
Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenge - Things With Wings
Card Mania - Babies
Sketch 'n' Dies - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Fairy Day
Quirky Crafts Challenges - It's A Quirky Fairy World

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment