Saturday 18 October 2014

A Very Pinky Thank You

Good evening all

The last couple of days at work have been a bit stressful.  We are two weeks into the new structure and things seem to be falling apart.  I have been given the job of coaching all the new Section Leaders, but unfortunately, they seem to think that they know everything and will not listen to anything I have to say.  I find it very frustrating to see each department failing and being able to do anything about it.

Anyway, to help me relax tonight, I have made a very pink thank you card as part of my Guest Designer stint for Oyster Stamps.


I have started with a piece of white card stock which I have embossed using a lattice embossing folder and inked with the Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Ink pad.  This has then been mounted onto pink Centura Pearl card leaving a small border around the edge.


Next, I have stamped the Honey Doo Crafts Hearts And Flowers Double Corner stamp with Perfect Medium, onto white card and heat embossed using with Wow Bright White embossing powder.  I have then coloured this with the same Distress Ink pad and cut out using the Spellbinders Modern Stationary die set.

From the pink Centure Pearl, I have made a frame using the same Spellbinders die set and mounted this over the top using 3D foam tape.


The Thank You sentiment has been cut out of the pink Centura Pearl using the Spellbinders D-Lites Sentiments Two and I have also added a butterfly using the Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die.

I have added small flowers in opposite corners by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia and heat embossing with the same white embossing powder.  These have been cut out with the matching die and a pink gemstone added to the centre of each flower.


To finish the card, I have added more pink gemstones.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Texture
Alphabet Challenge Blog - R Is For Round Or Rectangle
Delightful Challenges - Favourite Colour
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers And More - It's Only Words
Card And Scrap - Use Flowers
The Crafting Cafe - Think Pink
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - Thinks With Wings
Allways Something Creative - Main Subject Text
Digi Sketch Challenge - Pink And Sparkly

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment