Sunday 31 May 2015

Whispering Flowers

Good morning peeps

This morning I have a card made for Oyster Stamps.


For the background of the card, I have used a dusty pink card and layered with white card.  In the corner of the background I have used the Memory Box Distressed Windham Collage and backed it with a double sided adhesive sheet.  This has been covered in Crystal Glamour Dust.


From my computer, I have printed a sentiment and backed it with the dusty pink card.  This has been shaped and placed across the card.


The flowers down the right side of the card have been made using the Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set.  I have cut out two of the different flowers, one from the same dusty pink card and one from a pastel pink card.  These have all be covered in the Crystal Glamour Dust, shaped and a pearl added to the centres.


The leaves are from the same die set and have been cut from a pastel green card, again, they have been shaped and covered in the Glamour Dust.

The dies and the glitter can all be purchased from:

Unit 12a
Rochester Airport Ind Est.
Rochester
Kent
ME1 3QX
01634 686823


I hope you have enjoyed my card.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment