Friday 26 June 2015

Spoon

Evening all

What a manic day yesterday.  It was my niece's prom and because her Mother has no idea, I organised for a friend of mine, who is a qualified hairdresser, to do her hair and make up.  She looked amazing once it was finished.  Unfortunately, the first words out of her mother's mouth when she turn up, were I don't like it.  I was so embarrassed and the look on my niece's face was awful.


Anyway, my son asked for a card to be made for his friends birthday today.  Because of the lads nickname, which is spoon, he wanted an image of a spoon on the card.  I hunted high and low for a digital stamp but in the end, had to have a go at drawing one myself.  It's not brilliant but my son seemed to like it.


Materials used are:

ProMarkers to colour the image
White card stock
Red card stock
Two different patterned digital papers
Red Twine
Blue buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Must Add Buttons
Cute Card Thursday - Stripes
Sentimental Sundays - Manly Cards
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenges - Happy Birthday
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Retro Sketches - Sketch


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment