Wednesday 22 July 2015

Chandeliers

Evening peeps

I have had a few days off from crafting due to being very busy at work.  Today has been my day off, so I thought I would make a quick and simple card.


I the chosen the colours of blue and white and the digital stamp is called Princess from Art By Miran.  I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue Centura Pearl card stock
Tattered Lace Chandelier die
Blue satin ribbon
Blue flat back pearls
Blue pearl and gemstone button



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Left Of Center Creative Challenges - 3 Of A Kind (3 flat back pearls)
Creative Corner Challenges - Wedding Bells Are Ringing
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - No Designer Paper
Curtain Call - Celebrate
Scrap & Craft - Celebrations
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - No Patterned Papers
Crafty Gals Corner - To Die For
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes / Bingo (Ribbon, Image, Pearls)


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment