Friday 30 October 2015

Winter Wishes

Evening all

Well I only have 2 weeks left as a Section Leader, when I come back from my holiday I will be a normal colleague.  I can not wait to loss all the stress and finally get my life back.


Anyway, I have made another Christmas card today.  I decided to move away completely from the traditional colours and used Autumnal colours instead.  The digital image is from Sheri Baldy and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Spellbinders Snowflakes View die set
Crystal Glamour Dust
Pearl snowflakes


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Country View Challenges - Add some texture
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Bling It Up And Use Glitter
House Of Cards - Colour Inspiration
My Besties French - Anything Goes
Crafty Time - Shaped Card
My Besties UK Challenge - Not A Square Card
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Shaped Card
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Harvest Colours
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Non-Traditional Christmas Colours


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment