Thursday 12 November 2015

All Wrapped Up

Evening all

After the stresses of yesterday, I have had a nice day shopping today.  My boots from last year are completely worn out, so I need to get a new pair before the weather turned.


Anyway, I have made an autumn themed card today.  The digital stamp is called All Wrapped Up from All Dressed Up and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Patterned digital papers
Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur stamp and die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Brown ink pad
Brown ribbon
Brown pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch26
Pile It On - Leaves
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Ribbons And Bows
Hiding In My Craft Room - Colour Inspiration
Euerka Stamps - The Colours Of Fall
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Something Beginning With B (Brown)
4 Crafty Chicks - Ribbon
Passion For ProMarkers - Autumn / Fall
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - 3 Of Something (Leaves)
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Autumn / Fall Colours
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Add A Sentiment
SLS Lines Digital Stamps Challenge Blog - Autumn / Fall Is In The Air


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment