Wednesday 11 November 2015

Mark & Clare

Good evening all

I have had a very busy day today, this morning I had craft club and then this afternoon I went to the hospital with my Mum.  She had an appointment with the Breast Clinic, she has been worrying about pains for the last few weeks, but it would seem that there is nothing to worry about.  She just has to be aware that over doing things like the gardening is causing the breast tissue to stretch giving her the pains.


Anyway, I card tonight is an order from one of my regular customers.  The digital stamp is called Love You Mostest Couple from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Lattice embossing folder
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flowers die
Memory Box Gentle Swan die
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die set
Die'sire Wedding Day die
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sassy Studio Designs - Your Choice
{Cupcake Inspirations} - Photo Inspiration
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Sprinkle (Glamour Dust Glitter)
Scrap-Creations - Make It Sparkle
Creative Moments - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment