Thursday 17 December 2015

Number One Grandson

Evening peeps

I haven't had much time to craft this week, been trying to get myself organised for Christmas.  I had a bit of a stressful day on Tuesday, I'm can not believe the way this country treats it's victims of crime. Six months ago, on Saturday, we received a letter from the police stating that the bike was now ready for recovery.  Monday, no one knew where the bike was, so on Tuesday, my son went back to the Police only to be told that he would start to be charged £20 a day unless it was picked up by 5pm that day. He was also told that he could not ride it or push it out of the compound, so the only way of collecting was by van or trailer.  At 3.30 pm, it is impossible to find a van or trailer, so we went over with my dad's car in the hope that it would fit.  The worse part of this, is that they couldn't find it again, of course, we have refused to pay any money at the moment.  I just can't get my head around the fact that we didn't ask for it to be stolen, so way do we have to pay anything.


Anyway, after all that waffle, my card tonight, is an order from a work colleague.  The digital stamp is called Yep, I Have My Methods from The Paper Shelter and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Silver Mirror board
Presscuts square nesting die set
Your Next Stamp Stitched Line die
Red buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Pencil Case - Heartfelt
Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - Traditional Or Non-Traditional Colours
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
ABC Christmas Challenge - Y Is For Youngsters
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Merry Christmas
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - To A Special Person At Christmas
CCC Digi Creations - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Color Throwdown - Any Christmas Creation
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Without Words - Festive Feeling
Kort o Mania - Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch29
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes With The Colour Red
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Holiday Colour
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Little Claire's Designs - A Special Christmas Card
Petal Lu - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment