Thursday 25 February 2016

A Pop Of Blue

Evening peeps

I have been out and brought myself some steel toe cap boots today ready for when I return to nightwork.  They were a real bargin, only £13.  Work could have ordered some for me, but they charge £25.  Just got to wear them in now.


Anyway, my card tonight is again, a clean and simple card in shades of blue.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Aqua card stock
Navy card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Inkylicious Wild Field Grasses stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Memento Paris Dusk ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The ABC Challenge - B Is For B (Blue)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Tuesday Throwdown - Create Your Own Background
Country View Challenges - Make Your Own Background
Sassy Studio Designs - Your Choice
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze Challenges - Make A Scene

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment