Thursday 31 March 2016

Ice Cream Please

Evening all

Well that's my first week of nights out of the way and I have to say I have coped much better then I thought I would.  I have however, done something to my knee last night.  I only knelt on the floor and now it feels like I have a rubber band around it.  Hopefully it will clear out in a couple of days.


Anyway, tonight's card is a Birthday card for a young boy.  The digital stamp is called Ice Craem Hello from Sami Stamps and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned digital papers
Crafters Companion Clouds embossing folder
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Fine Liner pen
Blue Buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sami Stamps - Stitching
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch35
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
The Paper Shelter - Buttons
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - Masculine
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment