Friday 11 March 2016

Wonderful Mum

Evening peeps

I have really enjoyed having a go at different styles of cards over the last few weeks and tonight is no exception.


I have still used a digital stamp which is a freebie from Beccy's Place and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Creative Expressions Ivy Background Mask
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Yellow pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Time To Craft - One Layer Only
The Pencil Case - New Blooms / Spring Flowers
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
QKR Stampede - Add Some Sparkle
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - Countdown To Spring
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Mum's Day / Special Female

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment