Sunday 24 April 2016

Lilac Roses

Evening peeps

I have had a nice little trip out today to Bexley Heath because my son decided he wanted to get his phone up graded.  He couldn't wait a couple of weeks so has landed up paying out £100 for an early upgrade.  On the plus side, I have got my phone up graded as well.


Anyway, tonight I have made a card using a free stamp set from a magazine.  The stamp set is from a company called Altenew and is called Build a Rose.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Green card stock
Patterned digital paper
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Memento Lulu Lavender ink pad
Memento Grape Jelly ink pad
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Ribbon ribbon
Lilac Buttons
Purple hat pins


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sparkle and Shine Challenge - Photo Inspiration
Eureka Stamps - Buttons And Bows
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
CAS On Sunday - Tic Tac Toe (Ribbon, Stamp, Floral)
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Colour Inspiration

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment