Sunday 29 May 2016

Apricot Flowers

Evening peeps

I seem to have been ironing all day today, but the pile never seems to go down.  As I now live on my own, it's all of my clothes, I didn't realise I owned so many.


Anyway, I have sat down tonight and made a card.  The digital stamp is from Beccy's Place and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned digital paper
Tonic Art Nouveau Layering die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Apricot organza ribbon
Flower gemstone
Peach pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas - Polka Dots
Butterfly Challenge - A Is For Aperture And / Or Apricot
Seize The Birthday - Dimension
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
Time Out Challenges - May All Your Weeds Be Wild Flowers
Delicious Doodles Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers
QKR Stampede - Birthday Cards
Crafty Boots Challenges - Butterflies
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - Age Related Sentiment
Little Claire's Designs - Butterflies
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges - Bingo (Distress, Pattern Paper, Ribbon)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - G For Girlie


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment