Thursday 18 August 2016

Christmas Robins

Evening peeps

At last, my holiday has started, I now have 10 nights off and it could not have come soon.  I have lots to do this week.  If the weather holds up, I'm hoping to sort out the front of the house and the garden, this is one area that has been put aside since I have been working nights.


Anyway, I have only had 4 hours sleep this morning, so the only thing I am doing today is a bit of crafting.  The digital stamp on this Christmas card is called Winter Song Birds from Doodle Pantry and it has been coloured using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Digital patterned paper
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Xcut Mistletoe mini die
Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch45
My Crafting Stories - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Any Holiday
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Lots Of Layers
Craft Rocket Challenges - Things With Wings
Crafty Creations Challenges - Words / Letters On Background
Moving Along With The Times - Clean And Simple
Colouring In Scrapland - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment