Wednesday 10 August 2016

Dragonfly Dreams

Afternoon peeps

At last that's another week over with and I have 4 nights off.  I was going to meet up with an old boss tomorrow in London, but he is now in Paris and has had to cancel.  It's a shame I don't have a passport, I could have meet him there instead.


Anyway, I managed to make this card yesterday afternoon before I went to work.  I have gone with another clean and simple card with Dragonflies.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Yellow card stock
Tonic Delicate Dragonfly die
Spellbinders Sentiments Two die set
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

If You Give A Crafters A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment