Saturday 29 October 2016

Mini Christmas Snowman

Evening peeps

Well that has been a waste of a day.  I started the day off ok, but by 11 this morning, I started to feel really rough, so I have spent the rest of the day on the sofa.

I have however, managed a little 10 minutes of crafting here and there.  I have decided this year that instead of making big Christmas cards for everyone, because lets face it they only go in the bin after, I am going to make little cute cards.


So with that in mind, I have made my first little card.  The digital stamp is called Snowman And Son from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and Promarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Tattered Lace Delicate Snowflakes embossing folder
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Tattered Lace Mini Christmas die
Leonie Pujol Glitter Brush Pens
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Gemstone


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Show Me A Snowman
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Something To Say
Daring Cardmakers - Sparkle And Shine
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Let's Make A Start On Christmas

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment