Thursday 10 November 2016

Childhood Memories

Evening peeps

I think my son has been feeling the pressure this week.  Rehearsals start this week for their Christmas show and this time he is the Deputy Stage Manager.  His emails have been going non stop at all times of the day as well.  This is his chosen career, so it's something he is going to have to get use to.  Anyway, he has made the decision to come home at the weekend for a rest, which means, sleeping all weekend on the sofa.


Onto today's card.  I love this image as it reminds me of spending long summer days with my best friend when we were kids.  The digital stamp is from The East Wind and it is coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Memory Box Chandra Stem die
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
The East Wind - Thanks For The Memories (Summer Days With My Best Friend)
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Dies R Us Challenge - Thankful For Nature
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Distress Those Edges
Double D Challenges - Give Thanks
Crafty Gals Corner - Use A Sentiment
4 Crafty Chicks - Vintage
My Time To Craft - Distress It
The Crazy Challenge - Thank You Is The Magic Word
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
My Crafting Stories - Thank You
Words 2 Craft By - Small Hearts, Large Gratitude


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment