Sunday 27 November 2016

Miss Snow

Afternoon peeps

I must be getting old, we have the department Christmas meal tonight and I'm not sure that I want to go.  It's been really cold at work this morning and I just know that after I have not a nice hot bath, all I will want to do is put in pj's on ready for bed.


Anyway, I have made a quick card this afternoon using a My Besties digital stamp from Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and Promarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Silver Centura Pearl card stock
Tattered Lace Delicate Snowflakes embossing folder
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Xcut Let It Snow die
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Silver snowflakes ribbon
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
CASology - Soft
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
The Paper Shelter - Bingo (Sentiment, Flowers, Gemstones)
4 Crafty Chicks - Winter Wonderland
Crafty Gals Corner - 3 Of A Kind
My Besties French - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog - Silver And Gold
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Cut It Up
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything Christmas
Come And Get It Challenges - Baby It's Cold Outside
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Holiday
My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Use Silver On Your Card
Craft Rocket Challenges - Winter Time
Hanna And Friends - Bingo (Dies, Ribbon, Glitter)
Time Out Challenges - Christmas
Cardz 4 Galz - Show A Snowman
Moving Along With The Times - Anything Goes With Christmas


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment