Monday 28 November 2016

Thank You Flowers

Good evening

What a boring day today.  There is two many colleagues in and not enough work.  I always use to say that I can find anything to do just to keep me busy, but we were really out of jobs this morning.  It makes the shift seem longer.


Anyway, tonight I have made a thank you card.  The digital stamp is called Wryn Spring Bling from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Silver Mirror card stock
Digital patterned papers
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Spellbinders Sentiments Two die set
Lattice embossing folder
Red gemstones
Silver gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Thank You
Passion For ProMarkers - 3 Favourite Colours
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Star In My Pocket - Show Thanks
Pile It On - 2 Patterned Papers

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment