Wednesday 25 January 2017

Penguin Love

Afternoon peeps

I don't know about anyone else, but having to much choice drives me mad.  I needed to go out and buy an iron today which proved to be a nightmare, there is so much choice in each price range.  I eventually managed to pick one out after half an hour, but then spent the walk home worrying that I should have brought a different one.  I think I'm turning into my Mother, that is how she would be.


Anyway, a nice bit of crafting this morning and I made a Christmas card with one of my favourite images.  The digital stamp is called Frosty Penguins from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Lilac Centura Pearl card stock
Pink Centura Pearl card stock
Double sided adhesive sheet
Tattered Lace Delicate Snowflakes embossing folder
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Pearl snowflakes


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Colourful Snowflakes
Passion For ProMarkers - Feminine Fancy
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Cute Critters
Oddball Art Stamps - A Winter's Tale

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment