Tuesday 21 February 2017

CAS Christmas

Evening peeps

Today has been a lets feel sorry for myself day.  I wanted to go out but didn't know where to go and every time I thought of somewhere, it felt like doing the same thing as I always do, so I just stayed home and got bored.  The less I have done the more I have felt like doing nothing, if that makes sense.


Anyway, enough of my moaning.  I have managed to make a quick Christmas card tonight.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Acetate
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Die'sire Poinsettia die set
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress ink pad
White micro beads
Pink micro beads
Red seed beads


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers - Shaker Card
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Fantastic Florals
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown - Favourite Embellishment (Flowers)
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Hanna And Friends - Flowers


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment