Monday 20 February 2017

Love Is ...

Evening peeps

I think I'm having a non-creative few weeks, everything I make at the moment I'm not happy with.  I don't think I have liked one of my cards for weeks.  Never mind, the creativity might return with any luck.


Anyway, I have made a completely different card to my normal tonight.  The digital stamp is called Love Bubbles from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Vellum
Tonic Heart Vines Base Affections die set
Red buttons
Black organza ribbon


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - Be My Valentine
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Bingo (Black, Die Cuts, Ribbon)
Mod Squad Challenge - No More White
As You Like It Challenge - Do You Prefer Ribbon Or Lace (Ribbon because I find it a lot easier to handle)
If You Give A Crafters A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - Ribbon
The East Wind - Love And Romance
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys - Bodacious Bows
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Use Any Image
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Oddball Art Stamps - A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment