Sunday 12 March 2017

Father

Afternoon peeps

Never in my life have I been scared when I have been at home, but Friday night I was sitting eating a bowl of fruit, when I looked up to see the string of my blind swing.  There was no wind and no one was anywhere near it.  I'm not sure if I believe in supernatural things, but I still can't find an explanation for it.  I was so glad when my Brother got home.


Anyway, I have made a quick clean and simple card this afternoon.  The digital stamp is called Lighthouse from Little Claire Designs.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Green card stock
Xcut Lattice embossing folder
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Blue buttons
Green buttons
White Gel pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Clean And Simple
CASology - Landmark
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Craft Rocket Challenges - No Patterned Papers
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment