Tuesday 25 April 2017

Wise Owl

Evening peeps

Another quick post tonight.  I didn't sleep well last night so I need to get into bed early ready for another long day at work tomorrow.


The digital stamp on is card is called Old Wise Owl from Scrapper's Delights and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Crafters Companion Picnic Plaid embossing folder
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times - Birds & Feathers

Star In My Pocket - Spring
QKR Stampede - Feathered Friends
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - I Wish I Could Fly
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Photo Inspiration

Cupcake Inspirations - Animals

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Embossing
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampers Challenge - Animals
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrap 'n' Challenge - Embossing

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment