Monday 29 May 2017

Snowflake Elf

Evening peeps

Just a quick post tonight as I have to clear up before I go to bed.


I decided to make another Christmas card for my stash, which is growing nicely, I won't be rushing around this year.  The digital stamp is called Winter Elf from Scrapper's Delight and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue Centura Pearl card stock
Marianna Design Swedish Ice Star die set
Nuvo Glitter pen
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - Sketch
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas
Addicted To Stamps And More - Holiday
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Soft Colours
Winter Wonderland - Hats And / Or Scarves

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment