Monday 12 June 2017

Summer Dreaming

Evening peeps

I am so upset today, they have changed my team at work, so all my hours and days off have changed.  I have been working with a team of mostly females and now my new team is mostly males, not that I don't get on with the male population, but we don't really have anything in common.


Anyway, the digital stamp on my card tonight is called Dreaming Of Summer from All Dressed Up and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Patterned paper
Spellbinders Hearts embossing folder
Tonic Heart Vines Base Affections die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Signature Collection Cherished Memories stamp and die set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Red pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Your Favourite Things (Flowers and Butterflies)
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Photo Inspiration
Sketch Challenge 336 #mftstamps
Mod Squad Challenge - Spark It Up
Crafty Gals Corner - Emboss It
All Dressed Up Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Red Flowers
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Add Sparkle
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment