Sunday 2 July 2017

White Wedding

Morning peeps

What a fantastic day yesterday, we went to see a show at the Hackney Empire that my son was an Assistant Stage Manager.  It was an modern version of the Shakespeare play, Love's Labour's Lost and all the performers were students from The Royal Academy of music.  We didn't see much of my son but he did manage to give a quick tour back stage.  I had to laugh at my Dad, he has never been on a stage before, so he just stood there with this silly grin on his face.


Anyway, I made a quick white on white wedding card when I got home last night.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Double sided adhesive sheet
Spellbinders Hearts embossing folder
Nellie's Choice ED004 Edging die set
Die'sire Wedding Day die
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Pearl heart buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cards In Envy - White On White
Double D Challenges - Wedding Month
Scrapy Land - Embossing
Die Cuttin Divas - Wedding
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
Addicted To CAS - White On White
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment