Wednesday 20 December 2017

Riding In My Bicycle

Evening peeps

Because of taking on this new job which is leaving me with very time, I haven't been able to take on any orders for Christmas cards this year.  However, a friend of mine has had Birthday cards from me for the pass few years, so I didn't want to say no.


This is the first card which is for her son's 16th Birthday.  The digital stamp is called Cycling Boy from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Green buttons

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Family And Friends
Cards In Envy - Framed With Circles

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment