Friday 8 December 2017

Sweet Birthday

Evening peeps

A day off today and I have spent most of it running my son around.  I did want to do some more Christmas shopping but that's going to have wait until next Wednesday.


Anyway, I have moved away from Christmas tonight and made a Birthday card.  The digital stamp is called Candy fairy from Faery Ink and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Xcut Lattice embossing folder
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Gemstones
Nuvo Glitter pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted To CAS - Sweets
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Birthday
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment